Organizations have to make well-informed decisions to compete effectively in today’s market place. With enormous amounts of data spread across new and legacy systems and numerous locations, becomes a true challenge. 2aspire can help you architect Business intelligence (BI) solution that delivers new insights into your business, built on comprehensive qualitative data. Eventually, it means you can make smart decisions based on timely real time information.
2aspire treats the delivery of Business Intelligence process as a "demand driven information practice in which data residing in internal and external systems is extracted from those systems and then collected, checked, integrated, pre-processed, stored and distributed to and presented in the actual BI applications".
We cover all activities from setting up a BI strategy for an enterprise up to delivering change management on the end result. We also perform all activities to arrange meta data management, master data management and supporting day to day operational support.
With a 2aspire built BI solution in place you can:
- Trim down your costs by managing information more efficiently throughout the data lifecycle, and eliminating erroneous information.
- Decrease your risks by ensuring compliance with regulatory mandates, and cutting costs that result from inaccurate, obsolete information
- Increase your time to market by making quicker, more up to date decisions that ramp up business performance and reinforce your competitive offerings
We begin by identifying your objectives, then work with you to design and deploy an end-to-end solution that addresses:
- Information integration
- Data warehousing
- Data mining
- Data analysis
- Real-time reporting
- Knowledge management
- On-line analytical processing (OLAP)
- Metadata management
- Business intelligence management software
- Servers and storage
2aspire has expertise across a broad spectrum of business intelligence and data warehousing tools and technologies, including:
BI technologies like:
- SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, .Net
- DB2, SQL-server, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase
- Linux, Unix, Windows, OS400
Data warehousing, Extract, transfer, load (ETL), Data Presentation, and Data Monitoring tools like:
- WEB Intelligence
- Crystal Reports
- Informatica PowerCenter / ETL
- ERwin, InfoBeacon, Harvest
- Presentation development (Java, C, VB, others)